Every Indian bride deserves to look at her best on the wedding day, but sometimes achieving perfection takes time. The most important part of the wedding (apart from the event itself and the groom – obviously!) is to keep your hair and makeup in perfect shape throughout the day. And while some extra fixing spray will do wonders for your hair, when it comes to makeup things get more complicated. If you are not entirely sure what you are doing, appeal to the magical wand of an Indian bridal makeup London professional who will know how to bring into prominence all your features.
- Achieve a perfect canvas by applying a makeup base according to your skin’s necessities, concealer for masking small pimples, under the eye circles or any other imperfections, a resistant foundation and a blush to highlight your natural cheek colour.
- Don’t forget to fix your makeup by using loose powder for your face or a professional fixing spray. Thermal water applied regularly will also refresh your makeup, will prevent that cake-look from too much powdery foundation, and will keep your makeup in one place.
- Avoid clogging your lashes by using too much mascara. Natural false lashes will be more comfortable worn the entire day.
- Don’t use an SPF foundation because it will show white on your pictures.
- Have a makeup rehearsal or two before the big day. This way you will know exactly how your makeup will look at your wedding, and you will prevent possible disasters.
Looking for discount watches is not just very exciting, but it also tends to become overwhelming after a while. You obviously look for something that can match your dressing style. However, the mechanical part is not to be ignored either. After all, you do not want a watch that looks good, but stays behind time.
Most importantly, you need to understand the types of mechanisms out there. Most modern watches use a crystal based battery made of quartz. They are very precise, but they require changing the battery after a year or two. On the other hand, mechanical watches rely on small wheels and limbs. They are very charming when you check them out, especially if you opt for a skeleton type. However, they require constant maintenance. The good news is that a mechanical watch can resist for more generations if properly maintained. Some companies come up with top notch mechanisms that are widely used by numerous manufacturers. However, there are no doubts that the best options include the watches whose manufacturers create their own mechanisms.
On a different note, the crystal must be properly inspected as well. It represents the transparent area that covers the actual watch. Acrylic crystals are relatively inexpensive and they also come up with a high resistance on impacts. On the other hand, saphire cystals have an amazing clarity, but they can also resist against scratches. They are also more expensive than acrylic crystals. It is up to you to decide according to the wear and tear you expect for your watch.